- LOOK AT HOOD LATCH AND REPLACE IF NEEDED
- REPLACE OIL DIPSTICK TUBE
- Computer initially would not communicate with Diag Tool. Troubleshot and found that terminals were dirty going to computer. Cleaned and then found Ignition Module/coil was faulty. Also, the Ignition module clip is missing, so need to replace ignition module plug.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION MODULE – Remove & Replace – V6
- OIL DIPSTICK TUBE &/OR O-RING – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: R&I Exhaust Manifold.]
Michael D. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/20/2023